At Westfield Academy we value every member of our community's wellbeing. We believe that for a school to be a success everyone must feel healthy and well, both mentally and physically. We aim to create and maintain a supportive environment for all of your pupils to enable them to achieve their best.
Key Safeguarding & Pastoral Contacts
- Ms A Hartley (Deputy Headteacher) - Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Mrs B Shaw (Child Protection Officer) - Deputy Safeguarding Person
- Ms E Hickey (Welfare Officer)
- Mr P Smith (Assistant Headteacher) - Pastoral Lead
- Mr H Lock (Key Stage 3 & 4 Pastoral Lead)
- Ms T Freeman (Inclusion Coordinator)